DIY FOOT DETOX RECIPE TO FLUSH OUT TOXINS



I use healing clays in my children’s and my own bath. Also, I’m using them as a face mask and for my armpits as well for avoiding odor and detoxification.

Another way I enjoy using them is for foot detoxification. This is really beneficial.

Our feet work really hard and get tired a lot. This is the reason why a foot massage is so pleasant.

Our feet regularly hold more pressure that we understand and if we relax them in that way we are relaxing our whole body.

Indeed, even only a general foot soak in water with Epsom salt is really relaxing, however if you include some extra things it can bring more advantages.

The Bentonite Clay is helpful:

– This clay makes “electrical charge”. When you contact the liquid, its electrical parts get changed, enabling it to assimilate poisons. Bentonite is famous for assimilating and removing poisons and chemicals.

– If you mix this clay with water it swells, i.e it gets open like a sponge. So the poisons get drawn inside by the electrical attraction.

– This clay includes a negative charge which bonds with the positive charge in numerous poisons.

When it interacts with a poison, the poison gets absorbed and as a result, a mineral is released for body use. Bentonite likewise gets oxygen to our cells.

You must read the way in which I prepare it:

A DIY Detox Foot Soak

First I mix ½ cup Epsom salt into the water.

I break down the Epsom salt in hot (not bubbling) water and set it on a towel.

I mix 2 tablespoons bentonite clay with 1 tablespoon of apple juice vinegar in a bowl and include a little water. I soak my feet in this and leave them to dry for around 10 minutes.

At this point, the water gets cooled so I can put my feet in and the bentonite is also dried. I include 10 drops of essential oils inside and soak the feet inside.

The clay starts to break down gradually and the advantages of the Epsom salts produce results.

I keep on soaking for around 15 minutes and use a brush to scrub my feet.

Then I wash my feet and pat dry them. I usually do it before going to sleep.

Things necessary:

2 tablespoons bentonite clay

1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
water

1/2 cup Epsom salt

6 quarts of boiling water

A few drops of essential oil

How to Make a Detox Foot Soak

Dissolve the Epsom salt in extremely hot, yet not bubbling water.
Set on a towel to let cool.

After this, mix the bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar, adding water if you need, until you get a paste.

Apply it on your feet and leave it for 10 minutes until it gets dry.

Soak your feet for 15 minutes, in order for the clay to break down.

Use a brush to remove the remaining clay and the dead skin as well.

At the end rinse your feet and pat dry.

loading...

Popular posts from this blog

Drink this turmeric shot to wash away parasites and boost your gut!

Master Tonic Recipe To Get Rid Of Sinusitis And Its Symptoms In A Few Hours

ONE MONTH BEFORE STROKE, YOUR BODY WILL SEND YOU THESE WARNING SIGNS – DON’T IGNORE THEM!